|How does ECARD INC protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does ECARD INC collect my personal information?
||We collect personal information, for example, when you
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
- Open a Card Account or use your card
- Pay your bills or make a purchase
- Give us your contact information
|Why canï¿½t I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- Sharing for affiliatesï¿½ everyday business purposes- information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you.
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
|What happens when I limit sharing my card account which has secondary cards for someone else?
- Your choice will apply to everyone on your account.